- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1134th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 19% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.145 on Radials
1999 Dakota R/T reg cab, black, 5.9L 360ci
- Homemade K&N intake
- Autolite 3923's
- Electric fan
- Hooker muffler
- No cat
- Falken 275/50 17's
- 160 T-stat
- M1 intake
- NX kit
- Trans-Go shift kit
- MSD digital-6 plus
- Blaster coil
- 28"x10" slicks
Need to go to track again, havent been since exhaust, cat, and T-stat were done
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 5, 2003 at 6:53 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:20 EDT 2013.