- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Chevrolet Silverado Sport Side
This truck is currently ranked 315th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
This is my 1989 Sportside which I bought brand new from Toronto Canada. Came stock with a 305TBI and a 700R4 Tranny. Also Came with 3.08 gears. Got the racing bug and replaced just about everything. NO COMPUTER used on this machine
- 350 Engine Bored .030 Over Out Of 1969 Z/28
- 12:1 Compression
- TRW Forged Domed Pistons
- Street Master Steel Rods
- Reed Mechanical Cam
- Chevrolet Bow Tie Angled Heads
- Manley Stainless Steel Valves
- Crane Double Valve Springs
- Harmon & Sharp 1.5 Rockers
- Edelbrock Single Plane Scorpion Intake
- Holley 750 Double Pumper
- N.O.S. Dual Stage Cheater
- N.O.S. Dual Purges
- 7 Quart Oil Pan
- MSD 6AL Ignition
- MSD Extra Duty Distributor
- MSD Multi Stage Retard
- MSD 2 Step
- MSD Blaster 3 Coil
- MSD Wires
- Accel Plugs
- Dual Holley Blue Fuel Pumps (1 For The Carb, 1 For The NOS)
- Turbo 400 Transmission (Prepped By API Canada)
- API 10" 4000 Stall Converter
- TCI Flywheel
- TCI Transbrake
- B&M Quick Silver Shifter
- Richmond 4.56 Posi
- Wieand Team G Water Pump
- Auto Meter Monster Tach With Shift Light
- Auto Meter Oil Pressure Gauge
- Auto Meter Water Temperature Gauge
- Auto Meter Transmission Temperature Gauge
- Auto Meter Fuel Pressure Gauges (2)
- Auto Meter Fuel Level Gauge
- Morroso Line Locks
- B&M Oil Cooler
- Canadian Tire Tranny Cooler
- Earl's Braided Hoses
- Grant Steering Wheel
- Hedman Headers
- Cut Outs
- Thrush Turbo Mufflers
- M/T Drag Slicks 28x15x10.5
- Flexi Lite Belt Driven Fan
- Dual Electric Fans
- Lowered 3" In The Front (Bell Tech)
- Lowered 4" In The Rear (Ground Force)
- SS Sport Mirrors
- K&N Air Filter
- K&N Stub Stack
- Future mods include:
- Fuel Cell
- Remote Battery To The Bed
- Fibreglass Hood
Ran the 11.8 on a single stage of nitrous (150HP) and without the transbrake. Looking to run low 11's.
Used to live in Toronto Canada now live in Malta Europe
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 30, 2004 at 10:14 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:12 EDT 2013.