- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 chevrolet s-10
This truck is currently ranked 183rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.48 on 10.5 slicks
87 regular cag short bed. came with 4 banger and stick shift. built new motor goes slow than last motor. yehaw!!
- narrowed ford 9 inch
- moser 31 spline axles
- 4.11 gears full spool
- 10pt chrome moly cage
- harwood 6 inch cowl hood
- 28x10.5x15 mt slicks
- turbo 400 trans reverse/manuel valve body
- trans brake
- 4400rpm stall convertor
- finish cage to 7.50 cert
- add Nitrous
- new convertor to 5200
- get some paint, blue to be exact
should be going 10.50's or quicker, but I have had nothing but problems, carb went bad, fuel pump went bad, msd box was no good. on and on. didnt get to tune her in fully. so there is always next year
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 11, 2005 at 9:42 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:20:04 EDT 2013.