- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 dodge dakota sport
This truck is currently ranked 1333th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
bone stock cc v6, little packaging other than generic sport group. has tire and handling group which helps out a lot.
- Suspension Modification:
- 3?/4? DJM Suspension Drop
- Doetsch Tech shocks
- Falken 235/60/16H?s
- Engine Modification:
- ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley
- Black Magic Electric Fan
- JBA Nickel Plated Headers
- Robert Shaw 180? High-Flow Thermostat
- Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs
- V8 Throttle Body conversion with S-bolt mod
- 40 Series Delta Flowmaster
- IAT Relocated to intake
- Custom intake with Airaid and K&N filter
- TransGo Reprogramming Kit
- Exterior Modifications:
- R/T Fender Flares
- Mopar Air Deflector
- 6-lb SC and all the other equipement needed to do so.
- Will possibly bottle feed.
should have got a V8.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 28, 2002 at 1:39 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Mon Jun 17 18:04:13 EDT 2013.