- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 715th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.899 on M/T ET STREETS
5.9L 360 CI
1998 C/C R/T One of the first 4 delivered to Tacoma WA.
- Cold air hood
- K&N 14 inch filter K&N X-Stream Top Filter
- 180 degree stat
- Taylor wires
- IAT adjuster box
- ASP underdrive crank pulley
- Accel brass cap and rotor
- Mallory Promaster coil
- Leach flashed PCM
- JBA headers into 2 1/2 headpipes into 3 1/2 pipe
- 3 1/2 magnaflow muffler
- EQ heads pocket ported 1.97 intakes 1.62 exhaust valves by DG Machine
- Comp Cams push rods
- Hughes 1110 valve springs and retainers
- Ford 24 lb injectors
- Crower custom ground cam
- Crower 1.7 rollers
- F&B 52mm throttle body
- Mopar M-1 2bbl intake
- 2800 stall APS torque converter
- Rebuilt heavy duty trans
- transgo shift kit
- 275/60r 15 MT Streets on 15x8 Durango rims
- 292.88 hp last dyno couple of small tricks since then
- Needs lot bigger headers little bigger cam next size bigger TB
- Already spent way more then I ever thought I would, so I am probably done.
111000 miles gets down the 1/4 for 8 years off and on. Still keeps going down the road. No beauty queen but the best
truck I ever had.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:59 EDT 2013.