- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2005 Chevrolet CCSB Diesel
This truck is not currently ranked; James needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.813 on 33" mickey thom
Duramax Diesel LLY
Allison 5 speed
Crew Cab Shortbed 4wd Duramax Diesel Daily Driver
- 4" MBRP Turbo Back exhaust
- Suncoast stage 4 w/1057 converter by Mike L. at Inglewood Transmissions
- EFI Live tuning by Mcrat Racing
- Suspension-SD tie rod sleeves,cognito braces
- Lift pump
- Gt42r turbo
- PPE dual fueler
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 26, 2007 at 2:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:56 EDT 2013.