- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1981 ford f100 long wheel base
This truck is currently ranked 99th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.72 on slicks
411 cu in windsor man o war block scat 4340 rotating assembly.chi 3v alloy heads.1000 cfm bre carb.custom 4 into ones with 3.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust.msd 7al3.big shot plate system only using 225hp shot.old set up made 650 hp on pump 850 on c16.new engine just made 718on pump 970on c16 and 275 spray soon to be raced.
- 15 x10 convo pros rear with 315 60 15 mt street radials 15 x 6 front.9 inch with 4.3 gears full strange centre 35 spline moser axles.turbo 400 4000 nitrous stall converter.truck races in full trim with exhaust on and is a true streeter.
- sorting out rear end.and more gas.nine second pass should be done once 1.7 60 foot drops.
thanks to stef and tino at western link automotive .melbourne victoria.and shane cable and athel burns.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 24, 2010 at 10:57 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:55 EDT 2013.