- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 CHEVY S-10
This truck is currently ranked 109th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on MT SPORT PROS
ALL STEEL BODY AND STOCK MODIFIED FRONT FRAME
- 383 BILLET RODS SCAT CRANK PRO TOPLINE HEADS
- HERBERT C6F NITROUS CAM SHAFT ROCKERS DART WILSON HOLLEY 4500 MSD PRO BILLET 6AL BULLET MUFFLERS
- CUSTOM HOME MADE REAR FRAME 3-LINK NARROWED 9"
- 4.30 GEARS DETRIOT LOCKER
DRIVE IT EVERYDAY WEATHER PERMITING
VERY FAST LOTS OF FUN
THE HERBERT CAM SHAKES THE FENDERS LOOSE AT STOP LIGHTS TURNS LOTS OF HEADS
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 16, 2005 at 1:46 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:54 EDT 2013.