- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 CHEVY 1500
This truck is currently ranked 224th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.70 on SLICKS
BLOWN 468 BBC
TURBO 400 W/BRAKE
1984 CHEVY SHORTBED PCKUP
HAS STOCK FRAME
ALL METAL EXCEPT HOOD
- FIBERGLASS HOOD & SCOOP, BLOWN 468CI BBC, 400 TRANS WITH BRAKE, WILLWOOD DISC BRAKES IN REAR, FORD 9IN WITH 4.86, 32.5X14.5 M\T ET.SLICK, 94 CHEVY STEPSIDE BED, 12 POINT ROLLCAGE, ALL NEW AUTOMETER GAGES.
- GOING TO PUT THE FOGGER ON IT!!!!
THIS TRUCK WEIGHS 4000 LBS. MY GOAL IS TO GET IN THE 9'S!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 27, 2006 at 1:14 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:50 EDT 2013.