- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Ford F - 150
This truck is currently ranked 874th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
Stock 302 5.0
Gibson Super-truck exhaust, American Racing Kongs, Billet grille bumber with fog-lights, Cooper tires.
- K & N Off-road air-intake, B&M Electronic Shift, Helix Throttlebody spacer, Hyper-tech Chip, Hyper-tech Power Pullies, Gibson Super-truck exhaust, Hyper-tech super coil, MSD 9MM Plug wires.
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 1, 2002 at 8:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:49 EDT 2013.