- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Ram/Indy
This truck is currently ranked 564th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 60% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Indy Official Pace Truck All pwr options
- K&N FIPK
- Edelbrock TES hdr Magnaflow H/F cat & G/pack electric fans pulleys 24lb inj MSD Blaster coil MSD Digital 6 ign Aeromotive digital fmu Taylor 8.0mm wires 2400 stall StageIII Transgo shift kit Auburn 3.92's. Weld Draglites M/T Sportsman & Street Ets 2x4 belltech drop RCI Race buckets
- Procharger D-1SC 3core air to air intercooler
First full pass with the blower, pulleys on to keep it at 7psi, stock computer limiting mph and rpms. Starting a 408, ported alum heads and bigger cam that can take all the boost.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2006 at 4:58 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:48 EDT 2013.