- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1267th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
2000 Dakota Reg Cab Intense Blue V-6 (238) NV-3500 5-Speed
- AirAid intake
- Ported V-8 TB
- JBA headers
- JBA 8mm wires
- Flowmaster 30 series Delta Flow
- ASP underdrive pully
- Hurst short shifter
- R/T rims
- APC taillights
- APC clear corners
- BlackMax soft bed cover
- Custom grille
- 3.90 gears
- Dana trac-lok
- 1.6 roller rockers
- Comp Cam
- 180 t-stat
- Elec. fan
- 2/2 drop
- Ported heads
- Ported intake
- Spin Tech exhuast
- and more to come when i think of them
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 12, 2003 at 12:31 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:42 EDT 2013.