- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1344th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
Club Cab SLT 4x4 w/ a Raven fiberglass cap and spray-in bedliner.
4515# with 1/3 tank of gas.
- SuperChips PCM programmer
- JBA headers
- K&N FIPK
- Magnaflow cat-back
- Transgo shift kit
- maybe a cam
- maybe an intake manifold
This is a daily driven off-road focussed truck. it made it's and my
first three runs on 30x9.5 Yokohama Geolandar A/Ts. the track is
fun but not the focus. Even so, I'd like to get into the 15s
eventually. I'll update this when I get my timeslips back =)
This entry was last updated on
Sunday September 28, 2003 at 10:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:40 EDT 2013.