- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1364th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
5.2 Auto r/c, long bed,
- throttle body spacer, extremely retrictive dynomax muffler
- cold air intake
- E3 plugs
- jet chip
truck was at 4400lb with subs and amp
runs were day after i put on dynomax muffler truck felt bogged down
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 5, 2005 at 8:47 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:06:11 EDT 2013.