- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1365th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
5.2 Auto r/c, long bed,
- throttle body spacer, extremely retrictive dynomax muffler
- cold air intake
- E3 plugs
- jet chip
truck was at 4400lb with subs and amp
runs were day after i put on dynomax muffler truck felt bogged down
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 5, 2005 at 8:47 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:39 EDT 2013.