- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
mike mueller jr
1970 chevy c-10
This truck is currently ranked 669th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
410 small block
all steel body lowered 3'' in the front and 4" in the rear
- 400 bored .060 over kb 11.5:1 pistons crane gold series roller rockers 1.5 cam by crane special grind 502 intake @ 294 duration with 516 exhaust @ 300 duration victor jr intake and a holley hp 750
- posi track rear end trans brake and line lock
it might look like shit but its pretty fast for and all steel truck and it still takes all the ricers.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 20, 2004 at 6:35 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:37 EDT 2013.