- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1964 Ford F100 Flareside
This truck is currently ranked 947th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.143 on radials
Stock except from what is below.
- Took the 292 out and put a 390 in there. Bored .30 over, a RV Cam, 600 CFM Carb, Ebok Intake, Hooker Comp. Headers, MSD6A, K&N 14x5 Filter, 3.50 Gears w/ Powertrax No Slip Posi
- ***Updated 01/03/02***
- Abandoned 428 idea and are deciding between buying Ford Racing 460 535hp Crate Engine or building a similar motor. Other mods are to put a volare front s
My goal for 2002 is to hit high 12's, low 13's.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday January 3, 2002 at 7:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:32 EDT 2013.