- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
RAY PADILLA II
2005 DODGE RAM 1500 DAYTONA
This truck is currently ranked 850th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.07 on STOCKS 20'S
5.7 L (HEMI)
- PACESETTER LONG TUBE HEADERS & OFF-ROAD Y-PIPE
- SUPERCHIP POWER PROGRAMMER
- H777 RAM AIR INTAKE
- SUMMIT RACING 3IN CUTOUT
- 2600 STALL CONVERTER
- KRC 210 CAM
- AUBURN LSD
- MOTIVE 4.56 GEARS
- 17IN DRAG RADIALS
I JUST LOVE IT HOW PEOPLE THINK TRUCKS ARE ALWAYS SLOW BUT WHEN U BEAT THEM THERE ALWAYS SPEECHLESS
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 17, 2006 at 7:29 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:31 EDT 2013.