- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 Chevrolet C10
This truck is currently ranked 991th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.7 on DOTS
273 gear ratio
- 360 cu in small block, 808 heads, Holley Dominator intake, comp cam, flat top 9.5:1, x-rods, melling oil pump, edelbrock 600cfm carb, headman headers, Flowmaster mufflers.holley blue fuel pump,goodmark 4inch cowl hood
- 400 transmission , kevlar cluthes, hardened 4L60 drum and sprag, b@m shift kit, manual/auto, TCI 2000 stall
- aluminum drive shaft from newer chevrolet truck
- 342 gear ratio, ladder bar rear suspension, 2/4 drop,
- new 400cu in long rod motor 2 stage nos
- coil over rear shocks
- full tub
- fuel cell
- 9inch rear 4.11 gear
- 15x15 welds 15x6 4 link rear
- new paint
i have been working on this truck since i was 15 years old I dont regret it abit I have learned alot and have tons of fun at the drag strip. I give current times after i get the new tranny broke in a bit.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 5, 2004 at 9:54 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:28 EDT 2013.