- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 725th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.055 on Street Tires
Magnum 360 (5.9)
46RE (a.k.a. El Crap)
Exterior-Stock, I have "Life's Short, Drive A Dodge Naked" sticker, does that count? Oh and a Harley Davidson sticker
Interior-Really Stock, I think I need a new right, back speaker. I HAVE SEAT BELT CUSHIONS!!!
- Mods that matter
- -4bbl M1 Intake manifold
- -53mm Fastman throttle body
- -K&N CAI
- -180* Be Cool thermostat
- -B&M Transmission Cooler
- -GS Motorsports Big tube headers
- -GS Motorsports 2.5 true duels
- -MSD 8.5 mm wires & brass cap and rotor
- -B&G Flash
- -Edelbrock Performer RPM Magnum heads.
- -Fastman Cam 218/224 duration .525/.542 lift 112 LS
- -Crane Gold 1.6 RRs
- -Crane harded pushrods
- -MP lifters
- -3200 stall Martin Saine billet torque converter
- -Martin Saine valve body
- -Autolights 3923
- -Slapper bars
- -MSD Digital 6
- -MSD HVC coil
- -NX Dodge 15lb Bottle EFI Single Nozzle System, Gen-X 3 accessory package, and digital maximizer.
- -Permacool transmission fluid filter
- -4.56 gears
- -Line Lock
- -SSBC brake upgrade
- -M&H Racemaster 275/50/R17 Drag Radials
I have 13s on street tires, time for slicks :)
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 28, 2006 at 1:31 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:27 EDT 2013.