- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1103th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.03 on Eagle LS
02 4.7 RC Dakota Sport 3.55 Gears
- 2 1/4 True Duals w/ 2 1/2 2-chamber Flowmasters and custom home built y-pipe, relocated IAT sensor to upper air box, adjustable coolant temp sensor, K&N Drop-in filter, disabled Torque Management, Removed Rubber Flap, Autolite 3923 plugs,
- Future Mods include, 4.10 Gears, KRC 212 Cams, 70mm Hughes Throttle Body, JBA headers, PCM flash, H.O. Intake
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 25, 2004 at 10:50 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:25 EDT 2013.