- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Chevy k10
This truck is currently ranked 620th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
66 327ci from a Corvette
Its a 1987 Silverado clone
The only thing on the truck that
is origanl is the Frame and Trans.
- I would not like to let it out but, I will say that
- make 423hp at 6500 rpm.
- 4:56 gears front and back.
I have alot of money in it and will never get the money out of it.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 9, 2004 at 1:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:24 EDT 2013.