- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 Chevy S10
This truck is currently ranked 50th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 97% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.26 on Slicks
Basicly stock front
- Truck is backhalved
- 9 in rear
- Ladderbar coilovers
- wilwood brakes
- 434 engine SB2 heads and intake
- vac pump
Truck was completely built by my daughter and myself in our garage. Started out as a street truck that got away from me.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:21 EDT 2013.