- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Robert Dunn Jr
2000 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 397th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.690 on slicks
its a club cab, solid rear window, locking rear end,
- K & N gen 2, 52x55 f & b throttle body, msd ignition, No cat, mopar headers, short belt, 2 1/2 mandrel bend magnaflow exhauts, mopar pcm,4.56 gears, m1 2bbl intake, electric fan with fan switch, 180 thermostat, spray on bed liner, mt 28" drag slicks, 1999 bucket seats, Rear Stripes (aka butt stripes), 360 badges instead of 5.9,
- khumo 255/50r17 tires, 1.6 Harland Sharpe Roller rockers, 1.92 ported and polished rt heads, .528/.536 comp cams, comp. engineering traction bars, 150 hp nos nitrous
- forged motor maybe 2 stage nitrous
Fun to drive
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 21, 2006 at 7:19 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:17 EDT 2013.