- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 928th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.90 on M&H's on 1/8th
4 speed auto
- -2bbl M1 Intake Manifold
- -GSM Headers
- -True Duals w/Dynomax Bullets
- -Viper Fan Kit
- -52mm F&B Throttle Body
- -MSD 9.5 SuperConductors (Black)
- -Accel Coil w/ adapter
- -K&N 14x3 w/Extreme Lid
My 1/8th time is with slicks and cool weather.
My 1/4th time is on street tires w/2.1 60'. Added a 52mm Throttle Body, Full MSD Ignition, and 14x3 Air Cleaner. With cooler temps and slicks I should be really close to 13's now.
Then comes the nitrous.
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 1, 2008 at 2:07 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:14 EDT 2013.