- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1317th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.531 on BFG A/T KO
Pretty stock Club Cab SLT, AC, open 3.55's, 4WD
- 180 tstat
- Free flow custom Flowmaster exhaust
- Ported Throttle Body
- Shorty headers
- Custom Y-pipe
- Mopar Performance 360 computer
- Electric Fan
- U/D crank pulley
- Mopar converter w/rebuilt tranny with TransGo shift kit
Slow, but will get faster, thats at weighing 4400 lbs with me in it. Locker or LS should drop my times somewhat. Oh, and dont buy jetchips, they aren't worth the money. Went 2 tenths faster without jet chip. Can't hook up, ran 2.74 60', put an LSD on there and decent tires, drop that to a 2.3, will be running 15s easy enough.....no runs since tranny rebuild and Mopar converter install
This entry was last updated on
Saturday July 15, 2006 at 11:58 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:12 EDT 2013.