- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 FORD LIGHTNING
This truck is currently ranked 561th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 60% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.926 on STOCK
- JLP TUNED DIABLOSPORT CHIP
- SENSITIVE RIGHT FOOT
- "AND THAT'S IT"
- 6LB LOWER PULLEY
- COLD AIR INDUCTION
- SINGLE BORE THROTTLE BODY
- NITTO STREET SLICKS
THIS TRUCKS A FREAK, I KNOW IT AND U KNOW IT.
DONT GET MAD! "GET BEAT"
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 13, 2002 at 10:22 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:10 EDT 2013.