- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 GMC C1500
This truck is currently ranked 728th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.947 on DOTs
fullsize, reg. cab, step side, short bed
- LT1 motor from 94 firebird
- GMPP Hotcam
- 1.6 aluminum rr's
- Dynomax mid length headers
- Electric fan
- Electric water pump
- K&N CAI
- True dual Flowmaster 40 exhaust
- 3.73's w/Eaton posi
- 700r4 w/shift kit and 2k stall
- 26/11.5/15 Mt ET Streets
- going for looks next(exterior mods)
- and then some head port work to go even faster
my truck is my hobby. the more you modify it, the more you want to modify it.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 23, 2002 at 2:51 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:09 EDT 2013.