- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
BRYAN STUDER JR
1995 GMC SONOMA
This truck is not currently ranked; BRYAN needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on 15" RADIALS
- FROM A 4 CYLINDER TO A 350. ELECTRIC FAN. B&M SHIFTER. AIR RIDE 0-STOCK HIGHT
I HAVN'T GOT A PIC YET. E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED
This entry was last updated on
Saturday July 13, 2002 at 2:21 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:04 EDT 2013.