- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
This truck is currently ranked 810th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.06 on Street Slicks
4.7 V8 287 ci
- TCM mod
- HO cams
- HO intake
- Gibson single swept exhaust/no exhaust
- IAT adjustment
- 70mm TB
- 24 Lb injectors
- Street Slicks
- 100 shot Nitrous
- Super FMU
Still learning how to use the slicks.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday September 3, 2005 at 1:54 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:19:01 EDT 2013.