- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Ron Gibbany II
1993 chevrolet C1500 EXT Cab
This truck is currently ranked 177th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.41 on 29.5-11W slick
555 BBC Pump gas
TH-400 2.10 spragless
Full interior w/ back seat removed, power windows and locks, Sony stereo and speakers-- 4205 lbs w/ me in it and 3/4 tank of fuel
- 4.29:1 gears
- NOS Fogger System
- Fuel Cell
- 4 link
- Billet Specialties Street Lites
- Neil Chance Pro Mod bolt together converter
- TCI Lightning Stick Shifter
- Custom Dash w/ Auto Meter Gages
- Kirkey Buckets
- 555 BBC 8.5:1 cr, Dart Pro1 heads, Dart Block, MerlinX intake, Pro Systems 1050 Dominator
- NOS Fogger 32n/28f
- Uethane Front Bumper
- 95 GMC Grill w/ Billet Insert
- Steel Roll Pan
- Braced 9" Rearend w/ DA coil-overs
- QA1 DA Coil-over Conversion on Front Susp w/ Rack & Pinion
- GlassTek 6" extended Cowl Hood
- Full Chromoly cage
- Stroud Safety Belts
- Lexan Back Windows
- Adding a Second Kit
I have owned this truck since 1994 and it is becoming one of the fastest street legal full size extended cab trucks in the country!!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:32:12 EDT 2013.