- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1204th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.46 on radials
94 club cab dakota, 3.55 open rear, infinity sound system
- Custom G.U.T ram air, flowtech shortie headers, flowmaster exhaust, Short Belt mod, cutout, IAT relocation, Autolite 3923(Its a mopar thing)
- Mopar Performance PCM, 180 thermostat, posi, iat adjuster
Who would have imagined it with a low tech 318 and a 4000 lb. club cab? God Bless Mopar! 1/4 mile run was on G-tech pro. 1/8 was at local track.
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 4, 2003 at 5:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:57 EDT 2013.