- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1970 chevy c-10 stepside
This truck is currently ranked 257th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.57 on slicks
world iron heads rec/port.j-e 12-1 pistons,h-beam rods,gm steel crank and block,edelbrock dominator manifold,msd ignition.
- 12-point rollcage,truck 12-bolt w/spool and 4.56 gears,alston t-bars w/coilover shocks.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday January 26, 2006 at 7:35 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:56 EDT 2013.