- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4
This truck is currently ranked 856th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.06 on radials
4 spd Auto
4x4, 4.10 gear, 5540lbs.
- Whipple supercharger at 9psi, custom alcohol injection, JBA headers, Accel extreme 9000 plug wires,
- Dual electric fans.
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:05:59 EDT 2013.