- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Toyota Tacoma
This truck is currently ranked 762th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.751 on Slicks
5 Speed Manual
OEM Fuel Pump
OEM Fuel Injectors
OEM Fuel Rail
OEM Exhaust Manifolds and Downpipe
- TRD Supercharger 6psi Boost
- Vortech FMU 4:1
- AEM Brute Force Intake
- Venom 400 Control Module
- Flex-A-Lite Dual 12" Electric Fans
- TRD 160* Thermostat
- Magnecor 8.5MM Spark Plug Wires
- Denso Iridium Spark Plugs IK20
- TRD Cat Back Exhaust 2.5" piping
- Weld Pro Star 15x8 5.5" Backspacing (Rear)
- Hoosier Drag Slicks 26x8x15.0
- AIM 2" drop relocated Ball joints
- Eibach Coils
- Tokico Trekmaster Front Shocks
- AIM 3" drop Leaf Springs
- Fabtech 1" Steel Lowering Block
- KYB Gas-a-just Rear Shocks
- Lakewood Universal Traction Bars
- Hellwig Rear Sway Bar
- Daystar Urethane Leaf Spring Bushings
- ACT 6 Puck Clutch
- LC Engineering Short Shifter
- Powertrax Lock-Rite Locker
Still smog legal. URD fuel system has been installed, but not tuned.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday February 10, 2007 at 12:38 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:48 EDT 2013.