- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1334th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
5 speed manual
Black Extended cab 4.3L V6 with a 5 speed manual and limited slip rear end.
- Belltech 3/3 Drop
- Rebulit Motor
- True Dual Flowmaster Exhaust with Echo Tips
- Sony Cd Player
- Shifter Nob
- Chrome Chevy Rallys With 255/50R15 Tires
- 14" Chrome Air Cleaner
- Supercharger or a TBI Small block
This entry was last updated on
Sunday July 18, 2004 at 12:36 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:46 EDT 2013.