- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 DODGE RAM
This truck is currently ranked 1126th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.208 on Radials
4 spd Auto
- Ground Force 2" to 4" Drop
- MSD-6A Control Box
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- JBA 9MM Wires
- Set of Hedman Hedders
- Set of March underdrive pulleys
- Billet Grill W/Billet Bumper inserts
- Moved Battery from front to the back of the right rear tire
- Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust
- Cut out the catalytic converter
- Crane Powermax Hydraulic Roller Cam
- Mopar PCM
- M1 2bbl Intake Manifold
- PowerDyne Supercharger
- 52MM Throttle Body
- Dual Electric Fans
Need to work out bugs with supercharger.
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 19, 2002 at 3:35 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:43 EDT 2013.