- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 438th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
0.0 on DOTs
1989 Ford Ranger. 4cylinder 2300 5-spd 2-wd reg-cab
- 1989 302 HO
- Rousch 200 heads
- 2.02" intake 1.60" exhaust
- Ford racing tripple springs
- ford racing Z cam / dur @.05 228/228, lift .552/.552
- edlebrock single plane alluminum intake
- holley 600cfm vacume secondary
- 10.0/1 flat top pistons
- 1.6 roller rockers
- ford racing shortie headers, summit 2.5" H-pipe flowmaster 40 series mufflers
- acura integra buket seats
- 5-point harnes
- ford 9" 31 spline moser spool summit 3.89 gears
- competition eng standard 4-link
- competition eng coil-over
- mickey thompson sprotsman 29x12.50-15LT
- 15x10 weld drglite wheels rear
- tremek tko 5spd tranny
- summit 16 gal drag cell holley 15psi elec fuel pump
- jegster 8 point roll cage
- eagle 3.25 stroke crank
- eagle 5.4 h-beam connecting rods
- road deamon 725cfm carb
- msd digital 6 ignition
- msd pro billet distributor
- msd blster 2 coil
this truck has put me through hell. not starting in the winter and burning up modules which was caused by a short found after i put in a fourth module for the year. hope to run low 11s on all motor, but will use juice if i have to.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 4, 2004 at 12:46 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:32:08 EDT 2013.