- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevy s10
This truck is currently ranked 432th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
fully loaded LS, power everything
- TR 220 cam
- F.A.S.T. 78 intake manifold
- Ported 78mm TB
- Tuned by EFI Alchemy and Hurricane Performace
- Custom CAI
- ASP underdrive pulley
- MSD 8.5s
- CPW Longtubes
- Magnaflow X-pipe
- DMH electric cutouts
- Fullsize factory mufflers(deleted cats)
- B&M tranny cooler
- 2" Beltech spindle drop
- 3" Beltech leaf drop
- QA1 adj. front coil overs
- CalvertRacing 9way rear shocks
- MOOG everything
- FLT lvl4
- Yank SS3600
- Trickflow cover
- Motive 3.90
- ZQ8 steering box
- Flaming River U-joint steering MOD
- Drilled and slotted rear disc conversion
- SS bumper cover
- SS mirrors
- Roll pan
- Relocated tailgate handle
- Shaved antenna
- Goodmark 2" cowl hood
- 18" Iroc rims
- Nitto 555s(245/40/18), Nitto nt05Rs(285/40/18)
- 2/3 beltech spindle/leaf drop
- Bravada center shift console
- Electric leather Blazer seats
- 8" Bazooka Tub
- Fuel cell
- 150 wet shot
- Speed glass
- Driveshaft loop
- lower Caltrac
- Vette coil covers
- 5" of front travel
- TRZ control arms
I've put a lot of work and time into my s10 that is going for the look of what Chevy should have done. The truck has a LS powered 5.3 with a choppy little cam and full range of exhaust notes ranging from open long tubes to the sound of just the intake with the electric cutouts and large factory mufflers. I drive this reliable LS truck everyday in the 100 degree weather with the a/c on while getting 25mpg. At the track the truck runs a 12 flat in the 1/4 mile all motor, but I don't plan on stopping there. I've got a list of things to do and I'm working hard to get it done.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:24 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:33 EDT 2013.