- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy 383SS
This truck is currently ranked 1129th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on slicks
5 speed manual
1900 Chevy Sport, scottsdale, 5 spd (stock), lowered slightly, stock rims, just painted it
- **the 1/4 time is with the stock motor slightly modified, i havent ran yet with this new motor**383 stroker, 3.75 steel crank, crane .478 hydrolic roller cam, SRP flat top forged pistons, roller rockers, RHS aluminum 72cc heads, Edlebrock Victor jr. high rise intake manifold, 750cfm demon carb, 12lb race flywheel, centerforce dual friction clutch. 3.73 gears, detroit locker
- maybe an automatic tranny
Im only 19 years old I built the whole truck myself...just put the stroker motor in it and converted to carburetion. cant wait to run it at the track in may. *** The 1/4 mile time was with the stock motor with some slight modifications but still a TBI***
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 8, 2006 at 9:11 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:32 EDT 2013.