- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 873th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.919 on Hoosier Slicks
46re, 4-spd auto
2000 RED DODGE DAKOTA R/T CLUB CAB
fully loaded and raced in full street trim.
Race weight:4300lbs with driver and half tank of gas.
Truck ran a 15.3@81mph bone stock. My truck is 1 of 800 RED CC's for the 2000 model year, and 1 of 4007 total R/T's for the 2000 model year.
- -Mopar Performance M1 2bbl. w/large turtle
- -Mopar Performance Headers
- -Mopar Performance 3in. Cat-back w/full 3in exhuast (no cat)
- -Mopar Performance 2400 Stall converter
- -BG Flashed PCM
- -MSD 6a ignition box
- -MSD Blaster SS coil
- -Magnum Performance Super street stage II TB w/ torque ports
- -K&N 14x3 round filter
- -Relocated IAT Sensor and S-Bolt mod
- -Transgo shift kit, with a APS Percision metal accumulator valve
- -B&M trans cooler
- -Napa Brass Cap & Rotor, Autolite 3923's,Taylor 8mm wires
- -180* T-stat
- -3in. Exhaust Cutout
- -1.7 Viper Rockers
- -Electric Fan
This is my first pick-up truck and I love it! Fast and functional.
Dyno'd 266hp/331ft. lbs of torque at the wheels and 319hp/397tq at the flywheel.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 19, 2007 at 7:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:29 EDT 2013.