- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 733th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 48% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
Regular cab, short bed, LS package, bucket seats.
- 1995 LT1
- B&M Megashifter
- 3in drop
- Competition Engineering rear drag shocks
- Slotted and drilled rotors, stainless steel brake lines
- rear sway-bar
- 16x8 American Racing Torque Thrust IIs, Yokahama YK 420
- Streetscene mirrors
- Goodmark Cowl hood
- Shaved Antenna
- Checkmate flushmount bed cover
- removed all badges/chrome/molding
- 17x9.5 wheels for rear w/ drag radials
- B&M Quicksilver Shifter
This truck is daily driven 60mi. It is raced in street trim, spare tire/toolbox/sub-box. For more bad s-series trucks, come check out www.s-seriesforum.com
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 7, 2005 at 7:04 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:25 EDT 2013.