- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1986 gmc s15
This truck is currently ranked 345th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 76% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.68 on dried up mickey
365 cu in 9.4 cr brodix ace spech heads 6 inch rods
callies crank oliver rods 850 mightey demon custom hyd roller cam stud girdels
thinking 4 link
This entry was last updated on
Sunday October 30, 2005 at 5:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:21 EDT 2013.