- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet 454ss
This truck is currently ranked 220th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
1990 chevrolet 454ss
454cid, T400 trans, 4360lbs w/o driver
Driven every day
I don't need no stinking power adder!
- Stock bottom end w/TRW l2465 forged piston
- Comp 280 cam, Pro magnum roller rockers, 781 heads as cast, Edelbrock rpm air gap intake, 750 mech secondary carb, MSD Pro billet HEI, 3.73 rear gear w/eaton carbon fiber posi on Cal-tracs
- 540 cid w/Canfield aluminum heads
This truck is driven every day, it's the only means of transportation I own.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday October 9, 2005 at 3:21 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:19 EDT 2013.