- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 103rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.39 on mt slicks
82 s-10 383ci sbc, pg trans
- S&W rear frame,9"ford with 5.67 gear. Steel body with glass hood. 2920lbs with driver custom paint and body work done by myself
- Had a new set of headers built,billet grille,new rollpan,new Billet Specialties wheels
Damn thing gets quicker everytime I run.
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 6, 2009 at 1:42 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:18 EDT 2013.