- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner
This truck is currently ranked 500th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner 1 of 1200 or so
3.4 v6 5 speed, extended cab, 3350 race weight
- Trd S/C @ 6 psi
- Trd Headers
- 3" Carsound cat
- full 3" exhaust
- Powertrax Locker
- Short Shifter
- ACT 6 puck racing clutch
- NOS 75 shot single fogger
- walbro 255 lph pump
- Vtec controller, Full body kit, 20 inch rims and a windshield nozzle lights and DUAL STAGE DIRECT PORT nitrous kit, just kidding
it's just a toyota, VTEC this.....
This entry was last updated on
Thursday December 4, 2003 at 12:09 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:15 EDT 2013.