- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Toyota Pickup
This truck is currently ranked 284th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 80% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.57 on slicks
1992 pickup, regular cab, 22re, 5 speed, A/C, power steering, 8inch rear axle, all chrome package, SR5 interior, stock height
- 383 SBC Roller cam Rolle Rockers. Trick flow195cc heads. RPM Airgap intake, Summit 750 double pumper carb. MSD ignition.
- T56 6 speed standard. Aluminum flywheel. Stage 3 clutch
- 8inch toyota 4x4 rearend, 4.10 gears LSD
- Griffin 22x19 radiator
- Retains stock A/C and P/S
This entry was last updated on
Friday July 9, 2010 at 4:04 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:11 EDT 2013.