- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 FORD LIGHTNING
This truck is currently ranked 650th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.12 on DUELER HP
STOCK SVT TRITON V-8/5.4L,COLD AIR KIT,MAGNAFLOW
AFTER CAT. LAUNCHED ON BRIDGESTONE DUELER HP'S
285/50R18 POOR REAR TREAD,25PSI ,NO BURN OUT, SOFT
LAUNCH ON SECOND PASS AFTER A 1ST PASS IN WHICH
THE WHEEL SPIN WAS SO BAD I HAD TO USED BRAKE TO
CORRECT AND STILL MANAGED A email@example.comMPH!
- AIR KIT, MAGNAFLOW AND CUSTOM CALIBRATION TO ECU
- WHICH THE SPECIFICS ARE UNKNOWN TO ME AS I PURCHASED
- THE TRUCK THE WAY IT IS.
THIS TRUCK CAN RUN TWELVE 90'S IF I COULD JUST LET
OUT WITH MORE BOOST IN 1ST GEAR.
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 7, 2007 at 9:09 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:10 EDT 2013.