- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 242nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
360 Magnum rated at 245HP.
- 408cid Stroker
- Forged dished 8.5:1 Ross Racing Pistons
- 7psi max ATI procharger
- 2.02 ported polished R/T heads
- 42# injectors
- MP PCM
- M1 4bbl intake
- Custom 52mmx55mm 2bbl TB
- Mopar headers
- 3" pipe to MBRP dual 2.5" outlets
- Holley fuel rails
- True return style fuel system
- Complete tuning of current Speed pro ECU
- Custom grind Cam
Wish they wouldnt have kicked me off on the first run, would have loved to see what it could do with some tuneing!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 26, 2002 at 11:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:09 EDT 2013.