- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 775th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 45% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.782 on Goodyear Eagle
Magnum 5.9L 360cid SMPI V8
My R/T was ordered thru Island Dodge on Maui August 2000 and was delivered to me December 22, 2000.
R/T standard equipment, cutomer preferred package 28B, heavy duty service group, power overhead group,
R/T sport group.
- Carbon fiber hood w/ cold air box K&N 14x3 w/ xtreme top
- Mopar "race" PCM
- Jet 180D stat
- Champion 12lc4@.40
- MSD wires
- Holley twin 52mm throttle body
- Mopar headers w/ 3" pipe to magnaflo dual 3" from muffler to tail
- Accel brass cap and rotor
- MSD 6al w/ ss blaster coil
- Mopar M1 intake
- Comp Cams 1.7 rollers
- 4.56 Yukon
- Mopar HD springs
- Viper 3300 stall torque converter
- QA1 stocker star drag shocks
One of the best purchases I've ever made. Thanks Dave Hultquist!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 3, 2007 at 12:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:08 EDT 2013.