- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T CC
This truck is currently ranked 1036th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
Roll Pan, Spare Tire Kept in Bed, Slim Top Fiberglass Tonneau
Cover, 2 2 1/16 gauges, Painted to match dash, 6" clairion tv,
sony explode 620, Eclipse 500 amp, MTX 2x10" thunderform box
- Mopar Pcm, Mopar Headers, Msd 8.5 wires, Msd 6AL, Msd
- Blaster SS Coil, Accel Cap and Rotor, Autolite 3923's, Universal
- Lakewood Traction Bars, True Dual exhaust, 2 Flowmaster
- 40's, 275,50,17 Nittos, HomeGrown Ported and Polished
- Throttle body, 14X3 K&N Filter X-Treme Top, Functional Cowl
- Induction Hood ( reflexxion Hood )
- Chassis tech 2/3 drop
- M1 Intake
- NX Nitrous kit
- 2.02 Heads
- Comp Cam
- Vortech Supercharger
i am very happy to be in the 14's with the mods that i have
done. i would like to see time slips to prove some of these times
that are posted !!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:18:01 EDT 2013.